SubjectRe: [bug] build failure in net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_sip.c, on latest -git
Ingo Molnar wrote:
> * David Miller <davem@davemloft.net> wrote:
>
>> You got a bug fix in 5 minutes after sending your email to the lists,
>> and since you sent it to lkml anybody can find it, so I don't see what
>> the big deal is.
>
> for the last 3 days my own automated bug finding capacity is at 10% of
> its normal throughput (it booted only 200 kernels, instead of 2000
> kernels) - which is OK in early phases of the merge window, but you seem
> to deny that i have any standing to argue development process issues.

In my perception networking is not doing worse than other subsystems,
this (small) accumulation of build-bugs seems more like an unfortunate
coincidence caused by two people being sloppy during testing (me and
the LED guys).

  Last update: 2008-04-21 13:21    [W:0.108 / U:0.080 seconds]