SubjectRe: suspend
Hello; This: revalidation failed (errno=-2) with sata seems to be
reproducible from over here. usually by the second wake up from
suspend takes a few seconds longer than the initial suspend wakeup,
then by the third I receive the revalidation errno=-2 in the top left
of the screen.

with appletouch putting in udev:
SUBSYSTEM=="input",KERNEL=="event*",SYSFS{name}=="appletouch",SYMLINK+="input/appletouchpad"
still gives me no scrolling function.

with the bluetooth mighty mouse(cyberdork from ubuntu lists refered to
this) using hid2hci --tohci
recovers the mouses scroll function.

--
Justin P. Mattock

  Last update: 2008-04-03 02:03    [W:0.052 / U:0.152 seconds]