SubjectRe: Linux 2.6.25
On Wed, 16 Apr 2008, Linus Torvalds wrote:

> It's been long promised, but there it is now. Special thanks to Ingo who
> found and fixed a nasty-looking regression that turned out to not be a
> regression at all, but an old bug that just had not been triggering as
> reliably before.
>
> That said, that was just the last particular regression fix I was holding
> things up for, and it's not like there weren't a lot of other fixes too,
> they just didn't end up being the final things that triggered my
> particular worries.

Rafael,
could you post the list of the remaining known regressions in 2.6.25. a
few days ago there were about 2 dozen left, but there was a flurry of
activity (patching, identifying some as not regressions, others as being
fixed, etc) so I've lost track of what's left

David Lang

  Last update: 2008-04-17 06:19    [W:0.037 / U:0.268 seconds]