Subjectnetsc520 - skeleton in the closet ?
i'm doing some module testing from time to time and i'm somewhat sure, that there is an issue with netsc520 module, as i have seen more than one occasion that after load/unloading of that module (w/o presence of the appropriate hw), other modules had issues.

see http://marc.info/?l=linux-kernel&m=120664963508105&w=2 for example.

now,by chance i came across this one: http://marc.info/?l=linux-kernel&m=118274309325836&w=2

>> > What are the differences from the non-working config?

>> The diffrences is net520c item.
>>
>sorry it is netsc520, I will post the patch after a while.

so, it sounds there is a known issue with netsc520, but i'm not sure if it's the related and if that mentioned patch has been posted, at least i don't find it in git due to x86/64 unification.

maybe someone has a clue.... ?

  Last update: 2008-04-13 14:51    [W:0.040 / U:0.044 seconds]