SubjectRe: 2.6.25-rc8: FTP transfer errors
I am an end user, I do not know precisely what bisecting means, but I
have spent some time on bug 8895, I suppose I have totally bisseced it,
but it seems that it has been lost.
It is clearly a bug and I am still patching every kernel to avoid the
fib6 crash, obviously I am the only one to get it.

It is true that kernel developper's time is more important than user's
one, but staying modest and respectfull of the brainless bisesting
users is a must! Our time is just as yours, not extensible.

Anyway, keep on the good kernel work, we all need it.