SubjectRe: New IWL4935 driver for Intel Wireless Cards does not support WPA2 wireless network with PEAP - MSCHAPV2
I hope, then, that Linux 2.6.25.x stable will be out sooner than 24th
april (Hardy release date) otherwise I (and I guess also many other
people) will be in a very bad spot until the kernel is updated...(I am
not proficient enough so to compile a whole Linux kernel for my distro).
Thank you very much for your attention, in any case.
Greetings
Luca Venturini