SubjectRe: [ANN] WiMAX stack and drivers for Intel WiMAX Link 5050
Date
On Tuesday 01 April 2008, Stephen Hemminger wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 11:07:37 -0700
> Inaky Perez-Gonzalez <inaky@linux.intel.com> wrote:
>

> > Intel would like to announce the initial release of a Linux WiMAX
> > common stack and drivers for its WiMAX devices (eg: Intel(r)
> > WiMAX/WiFi Link 5050, with estimated availability around third
> > quarter of 2008).

> Code review occurs on patch submittable not by pointing developers off
> to an external project. Most likely there will be feedback that requires
> changes to API and other choices so you want to do this soon.

I know. Just wanted to get out the bits ASAP for whoever is interested to
start looking at it.

I am pondering how to do this because there is a lot of code and
I still don't have it ready for merging to mainline.

Eventually I'll have a git tree branching off netdev and will have to break
up the kernel part in patchbombs for review & submission and fix stuff as
we go.

Thanks,

  Last update: 2008-04-01 20:41    [W:0.272 / U:0.128 seconds]