SubjectBtrfs hosting moving to kernel.org
Date
Hello everyone,

I have setup new locations for the Btrfs sources, mailing lists and web pages
on kernel.org. The old pages on oss.oracle.com are still live but I'll
change things soon to point to the new location.

Btrfs resources from Oracle haven't changed, and we still have an aggressive
development plan to get things production ready. The move to kernel.org will
hopefully increase the project's profile a bit, and make it easier for us to
collaborate with others interested in filesystem development.

(thanks to the kernel.org admins for all of their help!)

Main Btrfs project page:

http://btrfs.wiki.kernel.org/

Sources:

http://www.kernel.org/hg/btrfs/
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/mason/btrfs/

Mailing list

linux-btrfs@vger.kernel.org

People on the current btrfs mailing lists will have to subscribe to the new
list on vger. You can find more details on subscribing to the vger lists
here:

And the Btrfs list here:

http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#linux-btrfs

The short version is to send a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org with:

subscribe linux-btrfs

In the body.

-chris

  Last update: 2008-04-01 20:21    [W:0.049 / U:1.164 seconds]