SubjectRe: kexec refuses to boot latest -mm
Dhaval Giani wrote:

>> Could you give more details of your setup? I'm trying to figure out
>> exactly what it is in kexec that goes goofy, but there seems to be an
>> enormous number of codepaths, all different, depending on things like which
>> kind of kernel. The more closely I can replicate your failure, the quicker
>> I should be able to locate the problem.
>>

> (Anything else you need, please let me know!)

- Is your pre- and post-kexec kernels the same kernel?
- What format are you using for the post-kexec kernel?
- Exact kexec command line?
- Exact boot configuration for the pre-kexec kernel?

If you can send me the images that would be extra helpful.

Thanks!

-hpa

  Last update: 2008-01-07 19:07    [W:0.050 / U:0.132 seconds]