SubjectRe: at91sam9260 wakeup on serial port
Hi,
> On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 10:21:57 -0800
> David Brownell <david-b@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
> There's a separate WAKE_N pin that is completely asynchronous, so with
> some external logic, we can probably wake up the CPU all the way from
> Static mode if a given input state is present. But that's definitely
> "board specific" territory, and starting the oscillators take a _long_
> time on the AP7000 (especially the 32 kHz, but then again, it barely
> consumes any power, so we might as well keep it running and keep the
> RTC going as well.)

Maybe is possible to create a generic device based on the gpio to provide
wakeup solutions on suspend-ram state to the peripherals
that registered to him

serial->register_gpio_wakeup x_driver->register_gpio_wakeup

serial->suspend x_driver
| |
| |
\------> gpio_power->suspend <-----------/

serial->resume x_driver
| |
| |
\------> gpio_power->resume <------------/

|----request_irq n1
gpio_power-----|----request_irq n2
|----request_irq n3

Create an attribute on the sysfs to add a wakeup reason to the user space.

Regards Michael

  Last update: 2008-01-30 01:41    [W:0.053 / U:0.260 seconds]