    SubjectRe: GPL vs non-GPL device drivers
    On 2/16/07, David Schwartz <davids@webmaster.com> wrote:
    > Actually, the people who are being worms are the people who are trying to
    > use the GPL as a club to coerce people into not exercising the rights the
    > GPL gave them. The people trying to change the rules in the middle of the
    > game are the worms, not the people trying to play by them.

    I must have missed something, who is trying to coerce people into not
    exercising the rights the GPL gave them? I don't debate that people
    are trying to coerce people into passing on the rights the GPL gave
    them when they distribute the kernel... coercion, that's what software
    licenses are. Who's changing the rules?

    Trent

      Last update: 2007-02-15 22:55    [W:4.089 / U:0.152 seconds]