SubjectRe: Kernel BUG in 2.6.23.9
Arjan van de Ven wrote:
> well... try to get the oops message out; for many causes of crash that's a good way to find out what happened...
> (not always, but it allows us to find patterns if nothing else)

Unfortunately, I couldn't get the oops message. Because when this
behavior happens, the machine hardly freezes and the SysRq combinations
do not work. Also, I checked the logs (message,syslog,kern.log etc.) to
see something suspicious. Unfortunately, there was none. Just one thing
I noticed when investigating on the logs: the kernel is doing its
regular jobs. Like cron etc. So, the kernel is not really dieing. Next
time, I will try to ssh to my machine to check what's going on, when
this behavior occurred.

  Last update: 2007-12-10 16:41    [W:0.067 / U:0.524 seconds]