    SubjectRe: 2.6.16-rc4-mm1
    Adrian Bunk wrote:
    > On Mon, Feb 20, 2006 at 03:11:36PM +0100, Patrick McHardy wrote:
    >
    >>Ideally this dependency should be enforced by Kconfig. I'm not sure
    >>if it is possible to express something like "IP_DCCP_CCID2 and
    >>IP_DCCP_CCID3 depend on DCCP, DCCP requires at least one of both
    >>to be enabled". Can someone more familiar with Kconfig than me
    >>comment on this? Otherwise the #error should be moved to
    >>net/dccp/options.c to keep dccp.h usable without dccp enabled.
    >

    > I can try to do it, but I need the exact semantics.
    >
    > Should all of the following stay allowed configurations?
    >
    > CONFIG_IP_DCCP=y
    > CONFIG_IP_DCCP_CCID2=m
    > CONFIG_IP_DCCP_CCID3=n
    >
    > CONFIG_IP_DCCP=y
    > CONFIG_IP_DCCP_CCID2=y
    > CONFIG_IP_DCCP_CCID3=m

    Arnaldo apparently wants to fix it differently, but maybe you could help
    us with conntrack :) CONFIG_IP_NF_CONNTRACK and CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK
    should be mutually exclusive. Specifying

    CONFIG_IP_NF_CONNTRACK
    depends on CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK=n

    CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK
    depends on CONFIG_IP_NF_CONNTRACK=n

    will avoid asking for NF_CONNTRACK when IP_NF_CONNTRACK is set, but not
    the other way around.

      Last update: 2006-02-21 02:21    [W:4.030 / U:0.380 seconds]