SubjectRe: PROBLEM: kernel BUG at lib/kernel_lock.c:199!

Jesper,
okay I will see if I can resolve this issue by removing the
module (and, obviously, making it so that it does not get
loaded at all). One more thing I noticed way up in the message
log (hadn't noticed them at first):

Feb 2 15:32:53 telethon ainit: Memory: Failed to release semaphore
Feb 2 15:32:53 telethon ainit: Error: No such file or directory
Feb 2 15:32:53 telethon ainit: Memory: Failed to release SHM segment
Feb 2 15:32:53 telethon ainit: Error: No such file or directory
Feb 2 15:32:53 telethon ainit: Memory: Failed to release SHM segment
Feb 2 15:32:53 telethon ainit: Error: No such file or directory
Feb 2 15:32:53 telethon ainit: No such file or directory
Feb 2 15:32:53 telethon ainit: Memory: Failed to release semaphore
Feb 2 15:32:53 telethon ainit: Error: No such file or directory
Feb 2 15:32:53 telethon ainit: Memory: Failed to release SHM segment
Feb 2 15:32:53 telethon ainit: Error: No such file or directory
Feb 2 15:32:53 telethon ainit: Memory: Failed to release SHM segment
Feb 2 15:32:53 telethon ainit: Error: No such file or directory
Feb 2 15:32:53 telethon ainit: No such file or directory

looked it up on google and it seems to be related to a bug
that causes the kernel to lock under various circumstances,
see http://lkml.org/lkml/2006/1/12/282

I wonder if it's related to the hardlock I'm having here.

Thanks again for the kind feedback.

fda