SubjectRe: 2.6.10 typo in include/linux/netfilter.h
Date
On Sunday 26 December 2004 06:36, Nick Warne wrote:
>On Sunday 26 December 2004 11:20, Roman Ivanchukov wrote:
>
>Strange - really strange. I was specific on that line as that is
> what GCC told me error was - and it was here.
>
>> I've just downloaded linux-2.6.10.tar.bz2 from kernel.org and
>> there is no such error in netfilter.h:
>>
>> /* Call setsockopt() */
>> int nf_setsockopt(struct sock *sk, int pf, int optval, char __user
>> *opt, int len);
>
>I just DL'ed the tar.gz - that is OK.
>
>The image build I done (using oldconfig) booted, but wouldn't mount
> disks, and a few other errors (like looking for modules - I don't
> build with modules).
>
>What on earth could cause that then? Corrupt download? I would
> have thought nigh on impossible to get one or two errors like that
> if so?
>
>Nick

The only problem I've had was the one I posted about earlier,
something locked up amandad and this server didn't get backed up till
I rebooted & reran amdump about 4ish this morning. That was after
about 29 hrs uptime. It also claimed that a samba share I had
mounted was busy(but that machine had been powered down for the
night), and kpm was complaining about a lack of a dcopserver so it
couldn't connect to the system to monitor anything. htop worked as
expected though. Now I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. If it
does, I'll go back to Ingo's last realtime-preempt patch. That was
solid, & had an 8 day uptime when I rebooted to 2.6.10.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:09    [W:0.036 / U:0.316 seconds]