SubjectRe: Linux 2.6.9 and the GPL Buyout

> So am I reading this right. You are talking code that people have
> written under various licenses and just putting your own license
> on it?
>
> Tim

GPL code remains GPL code. Code written and republished under Cherokee
Nation Copyrights or Cherokee Nation Public license will become sovereign and
under tribal jurisdiction and laws. We are publishing the draft legislation
before the end of the year on the gadugi.org site, and all open source
community members are invited to comment and help us refine the final
drafts before we submit them to the Cherokee Nation Tribal and Constitutional
Councils for vote and passage.

Jeff

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:08    [W:1.008 / U:0.012 seconds]