SubjectRe: [2.6 patch] remove obsolete Computone MAINTAINERS entry (fwd)
On Fri, Nov 19, 2004 at 07:47:35PM -0800, Andrew Morton wrote:
> Adrian Bunk <bunk@stusta.de> wrote:
> >
> > I'm not sure whether it makes sense to list the previous maintainers for
> > orphaned code, but if such entries contain buouncing mail addresses it's
> > IMHO time to simply remove them.

> > -M: Michael H. Warfield <mhw@wittsend.com>

> wittsend.com is still there and Michael still runs it.

Yeah, I'm still here. I've just been out of town almost one
week out of every two since June, so I'm more than a little behind on
catching up on the kernel stuff (yes and the Samba stuff as well,
I know, I know, sigh...).

The message from James ended up in one of my spam cans (CRM-114)
and I missed it. He only tried once. I only found this because I
jumped onto the list archive trying to find references to system clocks
going crazy (loosing or gaining time like mad and ntp unable to keep up)
and ran across the threads...

I've got two patches in my queue for the Computone drivers for
2.6 plus three patches that apply to both the 2.4 and 2.6 kernels. I've
got to check to see if Marcelo got around to integrating those patches
into 2.4 and then jump onto the combined patches.

As Shrek said... (You didn't slay the dragon?) - "It's on my
todo list".

Mike
--
Michael H. Warfield | (770) 985-6132 | mhw@WittsEnd.com
/\/\|=mhw=|\/\/ | (678) 463-0932 | http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:08    [W:0.078 / U:0.136 seconds]