SubjectRe: UDMA not supported on my board
Date
Andre M. Hedrick wrote the following:

> Never fear a chipset code for tuning PIIX's is in the loop.
> Sheesh, if pronouce this phrase, it sounds like tweaking a fairy.

Cool. Will this help with the HD problem? :) I did select the PIIX
code in the current patch but it doesn't seem to have done anythign.

BTW. the configuration help has the wrong filename listed there. It
tells you to look at PIIX.c when the actual filename is piix.c.

--
CaT (cat@zip.net.au) URL: http://www.zip.com.au/dev/null

An electricity provider of New Hampshire, US has advised it's customers
that in the event of a power failure they can log on to its website for
more information... - Paraphrased from the New Scientist, Feb 6, 1999

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:50    [W:5.273 / U:0.000 seconds]