SubjectRe: NFS cache
Czesc Leszek,

(That's all the polish my wife will teach me... :)

Here's the info Dave was referring to (if you haven't got it already):

"An Enhanced Disk-Caching NFS Implementation for Linux" was presented by Greg
Badros (gjb@cs.washington.edu) at last years LinuxExpo in NC.

I bet the proceedings are online somewhere.

Cheers,
Dan