    SubjectRe: 2.1.88 may have broken rc5?
    There's a known problem with the rc5des clients of recent history when
    the 486 code is run in the client. If you have a pentium you'd never have
    seen it.

    This problem has been fixed in the latest version. If you're having a
    problem, I suggest upgrading. Here's the url:

    http://www.distributed.net/rc5/clients.html

    Later,

    Michael Sterrett
    -Mr. Bones.-