    SubjectRe: undevilerable mail ???
    Date
    > Every time I send a mail to the kernel list of vger.rutgers,
    > I will get back a mail, which says: "...mail undeliverable...".
    > (recipient, to which the mail it is undeliverable
    > is totally unknown by me and not set into
    > the adress field of the message...)
    >
    > Then, after hours, the mail appears in
    > the kernel list...
    >
    > What do I wrong? Has anybody else this problems?

    There are two systems that are running amok subscribed on linux-kernel.
    The one of them is ccmail.ast.com running Ccmail, the other is dr.dk
    running M$ Exchange. Both send replies for undeliverable mail even though
    they mail comming from vger has a "Precedence: bulk" header.

    I sent several mails to the system administrators without getting an
    answer. Postmaster@ccmail.ast.com is nonexistant, btw.

    Ralf

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:39    [W:6.197 / U:0.012 seconds]