    SubjectRe: Unices are created equal, but ...
    Date
    The vowel/syllable comparison should have made it obvious -- usually,
    I catch these things.

    > I am very disappointed. It seems that people of Unix B mailing list who have
    > understood the true meaning of my questionnable comparison do not reply to
    > that mail.

    At least we now know what happened to Jesus Monroy: he joined the
    French foreign legion, and after his stint in the desert with the
    likes of "Crock", was granted French Citizenship and the traditional
    choice of a new name: Gerard Roudier.

    Terry Lambert
    terry@lambert.org
    ---
    or previous employers.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:37    [W:3.141 / U:0.028 seconds]