SubjectRe: Early boot regression from f0551af0213 ("x86/topology: Ignore non-present APIC IDs in a present package")
From
H! Lyude, Thomas, what's the status here? From here it looks like we
were close to a fix, but then it turned out to be a bad fix -- and
afterwards nothing much seems to have happened. Did it fall through the
cracks, or was this already fixed and I just missed that?

--
Everything you wanna know about Linux kernel regression tracking:
https://linux-regtracking.leemhuis.info/about/#tldr

#regzbot poke

  Last update: 2024-05-08 10:40    [W:0.090 / U:0.616 seconds]